I am afraid that everyone still has a knowledge of the non-woven cloth bags, that is, they are able to protect the environment. The type is probably one, and they have not heard of other species. Today's editor is here to give you a rising position Let's know some of the characteristics and functions of the spinning cloth
(1) PP non-woven fabrics are also called polypropylene non-woven fabrics or non-woven fabrics that are not permeable or breathable above 80g. In the case of heavy and thin square grams, polypropylene is used as the main raw material. Therefore, it is very environmentally friendly and can be processed into special functions such as waterproof, flame retardant, and antibacterial according to its application field. The most common application areas are supermarket shopping bags, sofas, handbags and printed packaging materials.
(2) A spar is a method of making water spurs. The process is to spray high-pressure fine water into the fiber network, so that the fibers are intertwined with each other, so that the fiber network can be reinforced into cloth. Its main raw materials are adhesive, polyester and wooden oars. The more sticky ingredients, the more expensive it is in general. Its main feature is soft and delicate hydrophilic, feel very comfortable. The main adaptation areas are home textile cloth, medical and health cloth, and valuables cleaning supplies. For example, the most common disposable makeup wipes in supermarkets are typical products.
(3) Acupuncture of non-woven cloth is strictly speaking, but it can be referred to as hot rolling or hot wind treatment. Here, hot non-woven fabrics refer specifically to hot wind non-woven fabrics. Most of them are short fibers, and they are also evenly mixed with low melting point fibers. Hot winds are dried, such as ES fibers and 4080. Its main application areas are clothing, home textiles, shoes and hats and automotive interior materials, the most common high-end carpets.
(4) Non-woven fabric of the airflow network is also called dry non-woven cloth. It uses the air flow net technology to loosen the wood pulp fiber board into a single fiber state, and then uses the air flow method to agglutinate the fiber on the mesh curtain, and the fiber net is reinforced into cloth. Acupuncture non-woven cloth is one of them. There are many kinds of non-woven cloth that use this process. Such as Pearl cotton, blankets, and so on, its application fields include home textiles, clothing, disposable carpets, ironing boards, automotive insulation sheets, sofa cotton, swabs, and so on.
(V) Process for the production of Fusible non-woven fabrics: polymer feeding-Fusible extrusion-fibre forming-fiber cooling-mesh forming-reinforced fabric. The characteristics of melt spray non-woven fabric: 1, comfortable, soft feel good, direct contact with the skin; 2, ventilation and ventilation, good uniformity; 3, environmental protection and hygiene. Due to the above functions, melt-spray non-woven fabrics are used in large quantities for filtration and protective materials, especially masks. Spraying non-woven cloth feels soft as paper.
(6) Sewing non-woven cloth sewn non-woven cloth:(Note: also known as Lixin cloth, Lixin cloth) is a kind of dry non-woven cloth. The raw materials are made of high-quality plastic bottles and processed to form RECYC LEDFIBER(recycled chemical fiber), and then through the non-woven cloth process. Using 80 %-95 % recycled polyester staple fiber and 5 %-20 % high quality polyester filament warp braided structure to reinforce their combination of mesh, yarn layer, non-textile materials(such as plastic flakes, plastic thin metal foil, etc.), The non-woven fabric made of RECYC LEDPET, sewn non-woven fabric is very good, wearable, but the feel and comfort are not good, and are mostly used on leather bags and shoes.